Care – Our Promise
Nothing less than Excellence
At W1 Wellness, we value and respect our clients, patients, partners and staff. To ensure that we provide you with the very best, we have a few guidance in place.
Fees and Cancellation
- When you call to schedule a consultation with us, the consultation fees are payable immediately.
- We charge £100 booking fee for any treatment appointment and this is redeemable against your treatment
- Should you need to reschedule the appointment, with no less than 72 hours notice, there will be no charge.
- Cancellation less than 72 hours notice will incur the full booking fee charge.
- Some of our tailor made treatments are unique to you and therefore, we will need a deposit 2 weeks before your treatment and full payment 3 days prior to your treatment.
If you are unhappy with our service, treatment or staff, we do want to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com with your concerns and we will get back to you within 48 hours. If you are unhappy with our initial response from our manager, you can then contact our Medical Director for further resolution.
Cooling-off, consent and photography
We want the very best for you and our clinic adhere strongly to the guidelines, recommendations and best practice in the medical and surgical aesthetic industry. We do recommend that you have a 2-week cooling off period as per the guidance by the General Medical Council and Keogh Review.
Why? At W1 Wellness, we want the best for you and so we want you to think and reflect upon our advice, suggestion, potential treatment, risks and benefit and your expectation and make an informed decision before committing yourself to any procedure.
We do advice that you are open and honest with us when completing your medical proforma as it is important that we know about any medical conditions or allergies or medication you may be on as there may be interaction or may risk complication in your treatment plan.
You will be asked to sign a consent form prior to any treatments and this will include the common risks of such procedure. You will also be asked for consent to use your case for study, research, PR & marketing purposes if you wish to participate.
We will also be taking photograph of you before, immediately after and for follow-ups after your treatment to document your progress. This does not affect your confidentiality rights and we will not share your details with a third party without your consent.